Street:  Francis
Construct. Period:  1775-1799
Roof:  Gambrel
Dormer Style:  Shed Dormer
Approx. Date:  1787
History:  Peter Moyer, a baker, owned the house when it acquired its current form in 1787. Ebenezer Ewing owned the house in 1795.
Structure:  This is a story and one-half, two-room deep house with a central entrance and hallway and a staircase in the hallway. The ground floor has a left room or hall with the full depth of the house and two rooms deep to the right. The back room is smaller than the front room.
Chimneys:  The house has an interior chimney set at the right edge of the house and between the two rooms on the right, providing for fireplaces arranged diagonally at the corners of the rooms. The left room never had a fireplace.